“As CIA Director, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of impressive people. One of the smartest, most successful CIA officers I worked with was a former special operator. When I’d ask him about someone — if he thought they were top notch — he’d say, ‘love that guy, he’s a real Pipehitter.’ He meant that person got stuff done and was dedicated to the mission. That person was focused on the mission and would bang away for as long as it took to succeed.”
What does it mean to be a Pipehitter and to Champion American Values?
BECOME A PIPEHITTER
“If we lose freedom here, there’s no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth.”
— President Reagan
- American sovereignty – America remains the most exceptional nation in the history of civilization;
- Preserving the American family – Parents, not government, make choices for children and themselves;
- Defending the Bill of Rights – From the 1st through the 10th Amendment, our Founders had it right spelling out Americans’ rights in relation to their government.
STANDING WITH OUR ALLIES AND STANDING UP TO OUR ENEMIES
- Lead from the front, not behind – Deterrence comes from strength; weakness begets war. Shoot straight;
- NEVER trust Biden foreign policy – His vision is modeled after the same weak and failed Obama policies abroad. We must never apologize for American greatness;
- China’s Communist Party threatens America – Whether it’s the Wuhan virus, the massacre in Tiananmen Square, genocide against its own people or stealing millions of American jobs, America must defend against CCP aggression;
- Iran’s clerical regime must change its ways – To be giving Iran money and starting negotiations again is naïve and deadly;
- Israel is a key ally – Israel is one of America’s historically greatest allies and the only democracy in the Middle East. We have a moral obligation to help defend Israel;
- The Abraham Accords – These historic peace deals from the Trump Administration prove that there can be a new way of thinking and that peace and prosperity are possible.
DEFEATING THE RADICAL LEFT SOCIALIST AGENDA
- President Reagan was right – Faith, family and freedom are the pillars of American democracy and the radical Left is attacking our democracy on each of these fronts;
- The American family is under attack – In our classrooms, in our churches and in the workplace, our values are threatened. We must confront it everywhere;
- Standing up to the Cancel Culture – Censorship, “wokeness,” political correctness, rewriting America’s history are not moral righteousness. It’s a path to socialism.
PROTECTING OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
- Protecting the unborn – Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness remain at the center of a righteous America. And, the most basic right, the right to life must never be taken away;
- The right to practice our faith – There is no right more fundamental to a free society than the free practice of religion. Protecting religious freedom, abroad and at home, is a cornerstone American value;
- Law and order and defending those who protect it – This is how a democracy is sustained. Ours is a nation of laws, and leaders must enforce those laws and support the men and women upholding them;
- Safeguarding our Second Amendment – Protecting this constitutional right and the right to bear arms is essential.
UNLEASHING AMERICA’S JOB CREATORS AND INNOVATORS
- Strong economy – The Trump Administration created record low unemployment. We demanded fair, reciprocal trade agreements, we stopped turning a blind eye to bad actors stealing our jobs, like China;
- De-regulate – Roll back regulations on all industries — The Trump Administration proved it works;
- Biden killed 10,000 jobs – Cancelling the Keystone XL Pipeline on day one of the Biden Administration was a sickening predictor of their view of capitalism—they hate it;
- Put the American worker first – We can protect the environment without putting the costs on the backs of the American worker and, in the end, American families.
SUPPORTING OUR MILITARY
- Deter the enemy, build a powerful military – A commitment to a strong military prevents bad actors from adventurism;
- Use our military only when necessary – Diplomacy, soft power and avoiding endless wars make us strong, not weaker;
- Veterans matter – Take care of those who took the risk to defend us;
- Invest in the technology that protects us – Space, cyber and information can keep our servicemen safe.
SECURING OUR BORDERS
- Defend our sovereignty – The Trump Administration border policies were working…until the Biden Administration ripped them out. This action left five-year-old children to be tossed over walls and children to arrive in the U.S. alone and destitute. Meanwhile, drug traffic and crime are escalating and states are being burdened with the significant expense of illegal trafficking and illegal immigrants;
- An immigration policy that works for American workers – Make it easier for legal immigration that is needed, and make it near impossible for illegal immigration;
- Support ICE and CBP and those protecting us – Support our border patrol officers and the state governments who are our first line of defense.